Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nothing much new

There's nothing much new to report at the moment. Yesterday was the last day of classes before the vacation, but most people acted as though the vacation had already begun. Out of the 3 classes, I only had students show up for the 3rd class, and even that one was touch-and-go for a while. I had 1 student show up 15 minutes late, and as we were discussing what to do, 2 more showed up 10 minutes later. So, I went ahead and gave my lesson about forming questions, but the real question will be what to do on the Monday classes resume. Two classes will not have had the benefit of my erudite and thought-provoking wisdom on the subject, while the 3rd class will be ready to move ahead to ever more challenging issues.
I took it easy today, knitting and hoping to finish the baby blanket so that I can get back to the sweater I'm making for myself. I'm almost done and should be able to finish up tomorrow (Sunday). Then Monday I've been invited to someone's home for White Moon and that's the day that Christine arrives from Ann Arbor. We're planning to get together sometime this week and I'm hoping to do some shopping, too, maybe with her in tow.
So, that's it for the Saturday report. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment