Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sunday, June 26; 2:45 pm

Not much to report today. I'm at my favorite weekend place, Cafe Amsterdam, finishing my tomato and cheese panini, enjoying the free WiFi and watching the people from the lovely covered patio here. I expect to talk to Marta sometime this week. She called on Friday, saying she would be back in UB on Sunday, so I hope to see her soon. Only 2 weeks left and I have to say I'm ready to come home. This has been a very interesting time, full of ups and downs, but all-in-all, I've enjoyed it. High on my list is my friendship with Haly, who has been such a help to me and has become a very good friend. She says she feels as though we were destined to meet and become close. I've been so lucky to know her.

1 comment:

  1. That's great to have such a strong friendship. I hope you and Haly can keep in contact. What a great visual picture, too, having friends all over the world! You're very lucky.
    So, two weeks and counting.... Time to wrap things up with your shopping and sightseeing. Glad you've found some good from this trip!

    ReplyDelete