Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday, June 18

I walked into the city center today and stopped at Cafe Amsterdam. They have an outdoor patio on the top floor and I sat there under an awning and ate my sandwich. Got caught on reading my emails and just enjoyed sitting and relaxing. Things are winding down around here and a lot of the teachers are taking off on vacation, so attendance at my classes is dwindling. I'd like to just cancel things because it's just too hard to teach 1 or 2 students at a time, but don't feel I have the authority. Just a few weeks left, but I'm ready to come home now.

1 comment:

  1. The students can just leave on vacation like that? They've still got your class to attend. How odd. I hope your friend who's going to university in the US doesn't try that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete