Thursday, July 7, 2011

Friday July 8

And I'm off....or will be in a few hours. The spa yesterday was incredible, as I knew it would be. I was scrubbed for half an hour. It was amazing, yet disgusting to see the dirt that was scrubbed off me. Then off to the massage for an hour. My original plans for a Thai massage were nixed by the masseuse who apparently found too much tension or stiffness in my right shoulder. I had been trying my best to keep my embarrassing groans, moans and grunts to myself, but apparently my best wasn't good enough. So she changed the massage to another kind and she kept pummeling me. Marta and I had dinner after the spa and said goodbye. Bedtime and then the rush to get organized this morning and get out the door. My taxi should be here in about 15 minutes, so I'm on schedule. After a very long day I'll be home tomorrow. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. You sure it was dirt and not orange water residue???

    ReplyDelete